The Best Things to Do in NYC in Winter
Heat Up Your Winter Getaway
Explore a winter wonderland when you stay at the Travel Inn Hotel. Nestled on the west side of Midtown Manhattan, our property provides easy access to standout NYC winter attractions. Distinguished for its bustling atmosphere, crisp climate and sparkling holiday displays, winter in New York City is a magical and memorable time of year.
Be sure not to miss out on some of our favorite must-sees when planning your winter NYC vacations:
- Check out the elaborate holiday window displays along Fifth Avenue
- Marvel at a dazzling Christmas Tree in nearby Rockefeller Center
- Warm up with a hot chocolate from Serendipity 3
- Bring home a piece of New York at pop-up holiday markets in Bryant Park and Columbus Circle
- Join the Rockettes at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Join 1 million other visitors in Times Square to ring in the New Year
- Get outdoors and enjoy ice skating in Central Park
Reach out to our in-house local experts at The Travel Inn Hotel front desk for additional information and recommendations.